The Benefice and Parish of the South Chilterns
It is regretted that due to our Tier 4 status in the Covid pandemic there will be no Church Services in January. However the Rector is leading a Sunday Service and a Wednesday Morning Prayer each week for the South Chiltern group of churches. If you would like details and the internet links please email Clare at the Parish Office email@example.com .
The church continues to be open daily, during daylight hours, for all who may wish to find a quiet space to reflect.
For when we can re open for Sunday worship.
This is to keep you up to date as " regular."..even occasional... worshippers on plans for the re-opening of St Mary Le Moor. It is intended to hold the 2nd Sunday Morning Prayer (BCP) and 3rd Sunday Holy Communion at 11.00 a.m. However this will be a very different Service to the one to which we are accustomed.
- For instance there will be no singing ( shame.....but necessary ).
- The interior of the church will have clearly marked demarcation zones/areas to ensure 2 metre social distancing....
- Service booklets will have been quarantine for 72 hours
- There will be no collection. ( If you wish to contribute please use the donation box on the right as you come in )
- Please bring and wear a face mask.
- There will be hand santiser and some one to sign you into the church.
Rev Peter Viney will be presiding and while there will be Holy Communion it will be different to that which we are accustomed, as it will be in one kind only (the bread).
Indeed under these stringent safety circumstances some people may even prefer not to take Holy Communion.
We hope to see you there and we hope you will bear with us under these enforced conditions.